2011年1月21日星期五

Laptop Battery Tips - Resolve Battery Issues for Dell Notebook

Recently I found that my battery would not charge on my dell xps m1330 laptop. It would power on but as soon as it was unplugged it would immediately shut down. I found it rather frustrating given it left me grounded when I wanted to us it much like a desktop system. Determined to find a solution I started to ask some of my tech savvy friends what could be wrong with it.http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk/dell/latitude-d820.htm
The most common consensus was that the battery was bad. The computer is about two years old, and I thought that could be a possibility. I didn't really want to buy a new dell vostro 1500 battery given that they run between $110-$200 for one. Call me frugal, but I don't have that kind of cash laying around for a replacement.
I was advised to reseat the battery. It may have lost connectivity. I tried that and it didn't work.
I also received a suggestion to take the battery out of the Dell XPS 1330  Battery and let it cool off overnight or even to put it in freezer in a Ziploc baggie. This was supposed to give the battery a chance to "recharge" without the draw of being in the laptop. This didn't work but was worth a shot.

Welcome to http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.ukUK Best Laptop Battery Store -www.bestlaptopbatttery.co.uk

High Quality–The laptop batteries ,laptop ac adapter,camcorder Batteryand digital camera battery are rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications.
Low Price–We are a new lithium battery manufacturer,We have over 6,000 pieces of replacement batteries in stock and provide the best service to our customers.
Safe Shopping–Security is the top priority at bestlaptopbattery.co.uk. You can be assured that information you give us is confidential.
battery-store-truesave by http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk30% discount by http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk
Another tech savvy friend suggested that the adapter might be bad. This started to set off some alarms because when the computer would boot up it would come up with an error screen stating that it did not recognize the adapter.
I had a very resourceful older brother test the adapter and it appeared that it might be having some issues but on further investigations it was inconclusive whether it was operating like it should or not.
When it came down to finding a solution we started to check the web to see what other people were saying about the same issue with their Dell XPS  1730. One website mentioned that Dell programmed something directly into the bios so that only Dell adapters and Dell batteries could be used in the Dell XPS 1730.
http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk/dell/d830.htm
They wanted to have a monopoly on replacement parts and aftermarket parts may not work at all. So buying a new battery or adapter on EBay may be fruitless.
Source From:

没有评论:

发表评论